Gas Burners for Commercial and Residential Pizza Ovens
Gas Burners Only, Wood only or Wood and Gas Cook perfect pizzas!
7 Reasons to add Gas Burners
to your Pizza Oven
Quick and Easy How Gas Burners are Installed
- Gas Burners are convenient – easy to light and maintain.
- Dual-fuel capability: use wood or gas, or both
- No clean-up.
- Use either natural gas or propane.
- Vamparossa gas burner for wood fired pizza ovens, made with passion in Italy.
- Consistent – the heat will be the same day in day out.
- Light – to see what you are cooking!
4 Easy Steps for Gas Burners
- Create a hole through the floor of the oven for the gas burners.
- Attach the burner, and connect to gas.
- All the connections you need are included.
- As the flame circulates in the dome it warms the entire oven.
How to Install
Your Vamparossa Gas Burner
This is a breeze! When building the base for the oven, leave a hole for the sleeve.
Existing ovens (Retrofit)
Drill a hole in the floor of the oven, according to the size of the sleeve, for example 4.5″ for the single burner model.
The burner is available in manual or fully automatic versions. Choose between double or triple burners, depending on your oven size. Our experts are standing by to provide advice.
How the Vamparossa burner works
- The burner is inserted through the floor of the oven, and must rise about 1/2″ above the surface at the 10 or 2 o’clock position.
- The controller changes the flame setting.
Air and gas mix to create a very strong flame without the need for a fan. Just like wood fire, the flame circulates throughout the dome and warms the entire oven.
All Vamparossa gas burners are UL Listed for use in any refractory pizza ovens. Strict internal quality checks ensures that every Vamparossa burner is made to perfection.